Supporting local communities and charitable organizations has always been a large part of the foundation of Transitions. Since we opened our doors in 2010, we have been annual contributors to national charities such as the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF), and local non-profit organizations.
Each new business project we undertake is done so with the belief that our presence and approach to business is making a difference in that community. We strive to go a step further and find a way to give back to the local communities we work in.
Transitions organizes an annual food drive within each of the communities we operate paratransit services to benefit local family shelters. Every quarter we find ways to get involved and pay it forward. See below for a listing of our 2015-2016 projects!
Current Projects, Sponsorship & Charitable Support
- “Fill the Vans with Cans” Food Drive
- VA Outpatient Client Volunteer Day – Savannah, GA
- Tom D. Austin House – Savannah, GA
- Georgia Food & Resource Center – Hampton, GA
- Coweta Community Food Pantry- One Roof Outreach – Newnan, GA
- JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes – Orlando, FL
- Ronald McDonald House Charities – Savannah, GA
- St Jude Children’s Research Hospital- National
- Emerald Coast Transportation Symposium- FL
- The Haven for Children- Melbourne, FL
- The Color Run – Savannah, GA
- Georgia Transit Association- GA
- Meriwether County Chamber of Commerce – Warm Springs, GA
- PAWS Adoption Center- Monroe OH
- Read Across American Day- Cincinnati, OH
- Wesley Academy of Early Learning- St. Simon’s Island, GA